Sunday, February 14, 2010

Went shopping

I went shopping with my sister and her boyfriend yesterday, because I really needed new clothes.

When we arrived at the mall, I started to feel nervous, because I didn't really know what to buy. I didn't know what kind of clothes I wanted. But for some reason I was hyper.

We went in the first store, I couldn't find anything, my mind felt scrambled. we went in the second store, i still couldn't find anything, then i went into the stationary section, of the store, since the store was HUGE. As i was walking through the book and notebooks, and other stationary equipment, I had a thought, 'The Secret to Teens' book was out and my cousin already got it, I walked out of the store in a hurry to the Virgin book store, and started to search for it. As soon as i found it i went straight to the counter, paid and started reading.
My thought was that the book was out and that I could help me with what i wanted.
I read a few pages, and I re-inspired.

We went to a few stores and I found a shirt, I looked for a size medium. I went and paid. I didn't even bother trying it on.
Then went in another store, looking for a coat for some reason, and some boots, I went in. I found the jacket for 8bd and the BOOTS FOR 4.600BD!
I was fussing in which one to get. I found one, but it wasn't my perfect size, it was bigger.
but i bought it anyways, since i've wanted those kind of shoes for ages now, and now I found them for a low price and good quality.

I got what i wanted.
because i had hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment