Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recovering my negative thoughts

today i got my exam results. Well actually this past week, we got them. Some I was proud of and some I wasn't.
One of the most easiest subjects, I was the lowest among the group. I felt so depressed, all the negative thoughts and feelings came to me, because I knew I was the lowest, and I didn't want to.
My way of tuning my negative thoughts into positive ones is to fine the opposite of it.
like for example, "I have the lowest grade in the group" turn it into positive "I can have the highest grade in the group in all subjects"
I write down my thoughts, in when ever I feel so sad, and depressed, my sentence always begin with "Its ok its ok its ok" because it is, its not the end of the world and you're not going to die tomorrow, so there is no need to worry. This is today's feeling, tomorrow's feeling will be different.
If you don't like the feeling of negativity, the feeling of disappointment, the feelings of sadness and anger, change it. Change it into a positive one.


Points:
-> Think of the opposite of your negative thoughts.
-> Write them down, write all the things down that make you feel good.
-> write down, what things you can do to turn that negative feeling/thought turn into good and positive one.
-> feel grateful, and try your best

No comments:

Post a Comment