Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Believe and feel it.

Today 2 of my friends told me that they lost a few kg's. One of them said they lost 1kg, since she was on a diet, and was paying for it. The other said she lost 4kg in one week, and again diet and exercise. I congratulated both of them.
I thought of a woman who wrote that she lost 3kg in one night. And said to myself. 'i can lose that much in one night too'
I felt slightly jealous of both of them. Since they lost it in a small amount of time. I lost only 4-5kg in a year. And I am grateful for it.
I am going to keep on going because this year and many years to come is going to be my years. The years I'm going to fulfill my deepest goals.
Knowing that they lost that much in a small amount of time, made me feel like all my believing in the law of attraction seemed for nothing. No! It's not. We just have to make it specific.
Be able to see yourself in that body. Be able to see yourself getting on that scale and seeing that you are weight you've always wanted to be.
Have Confidence. Believe. And keep on Going! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment