Saturday, February 23, 2013

My days

Hello my dearest readers!
What's up?

I thought I'd update y'all on the recent events that have occurred in my dull life lately.

Well since I've been done with university (with the classes and such) I have been doing absolutely nothing for the entire January besides going out occasionally in the weekends. I basically have been sitting home watching TV Series; most specifically Merlin, for the entire month.

Other than that I've been attending Toastmaster meeting twice every month.


I thought I'd share a picture. I'm over there on the far left corner with the chopsticks in the hair. 
This was taken during our latest meeting and the theme was "Chinese New Year"
Check out our website! Young Adult Toastmasters

So yea. Now I am somewhat temporarily working for my dad. While I'm unsure of what I want to do next, I'm working for him. Helping out with managing the business and other stuff. 

I've been meaning to write a Valentines Day post but I somehow couldn't put myself up to writing it, I just wasn't feeling it. But I want to write something about Relationships and Love and all that. 

I can say that I somewhat have my ideal body. I'm alright with my body right now. There are some parts of it that I treasure and some that I wish that weren't there but I learn to love them through time. Like my tummy. xD

One thing I learned about getting to your ideal body is to find what you love about yourself, cherish it and love it to death, and you'll find more things that you love about yourself through time. I loved how my hands looked and from there I started loving other stuff on my body, and gradually I noticed my body changing to how I want it to be. 

I am and will forever be grateful for losing 18 kilograms in 3 years. 

When you're lost in life, just stay put and relax a bit. Love what you have now, and enjoy it. Soon you'll find the way. It may take time to reveal itself to you but it will come. Ideas will start popping up in your head, opportunities will start coming up, more people will acknowledge how good you are, and you will get there. Just keep on believing that there will always be a way

No comments:

Post a Comment