Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A New Year means New Beginnings

I think it's time I should write, it's been a week since the year started.

I started this year off doing nothing. I just finished university on the beginning of December 2012, and since then I've been lost. I haven't really admitted to myself that I've finished university because I haven't thought of what happens next like I usually do.

SO!
For this year, 2013, I am going to do things as they come along. If there is an opportunity that I think I'll enjoy, I'll take it. Whenever my gut tells me I should do something, then I'll do it!

I am going to let things flow like a river this year. YES!
And I encourage you to join me.

If you feel lost with your life and you feel like you have no purpose. Take a deep breath, and count to three. Let everything flow and take its place where its meant to be. 

As for my weight loss. I have not weighed myself since June, and there is a reason to that. I don't have a weighing scale. My aunt took it and I have no idea where it is. So basically, I lost it. ahahahahaha
I need to buy a new one.

I have one thing though, for those of you who are struggling weight. Stop and think of your actions and think "Would I do this if I were thin?". Think of what you would do when you're already thin.

That's all for now!

Love everyone! and Be grateful!
Love you all!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment