Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Worlds Fastest Workout Experiment

We all have at least extra fat we want to get rid of and we're too busy to fit "working out" into our busy schedules. 


The worlds fastest workout is only 4 minutes long and it's a full on body work out. Take a look.


I personally tried this workout, and I was surprised that I couldn't really finish the 4 minutes. But once I keep doing it I'll be able to do at least 8 minutes of this. 

I am going to try to do this at least twice a week. During Fridays and Saturday mornings. I am going to do this right after I do yoga and meditation for a month and see the result. 

This workout said it would increase the metabolism for 36 hours. I just had to try it, and so far it's going great. 

So, I just weighed myself and I am now 75kg (June 30th 2012). I know it's the same as January 1st but I've got to start some where. I am going to keep going until I get there. 

I started this workout yesterday morning. (June 29th 2012, Friday) but I did not check my weight before I did it though...and I did it again today morning (June 30th 2012, Saturday). I'll do it again until July 28th 2012, and see the results

The Worlds Fastest Workout Experiment
Start: June 29th 2012 
Start Weight (as of June 30th 2012): 75kg - 165lbs

Proposed End: July 28th 2012
Proposed End Weight: 50kg - 110lbs

I know some of you may thing that this is unrealistic, but I am going to try and see if it is possible to actually loose 25kg in a month with this full body 4 minute workout, plus doing my everyday activities. 

Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment