Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vision Board 2012

Good day readers,

I finally purchased an actual board where I can pin stuff up to. The day I got it, I was so excited to start printing pictures and pinning them up to the board.

If you look closely you can see the different parts of my vision board, starting with my hair and body, on to a perfect relationships, down to traveling and seeing the world, and finally clothes. And of course 'the secret check'

I am in love with my vision board because of it I realized that there are some things that I don't really want, like a certain style of clothing that I know will not suit my body. This board is pinned up next to my bed, and I love where it is because when I get up, that's one of the first things I see, and when I go to bed, it's one of the last things I see. So it's perfect.

When I first set up my vision board a month ago, I have changed it 3 times. This just shows that having vision board actually word. It's something that everyone show have. It doesn't have to be physical, it can be on your computer, you can make some on photoshop as well if you like.

Vision boards are awesome! Its a more organized way to get your priorities straight. Its a way to know what you want. I encourage you all to make yourself one right now. Fill it up with all the random things you want, be creative and decorate it so that it'll catch your eye quicker. Remember, the only reason for a vision board is so that you can look at it and imagine yourself having those things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment