Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday #2 - Christmas Time

I do hope you all had a pleasant Christmas time with you family and friends, going to christmas parties, exchanging gifts, and chugging down eggnog.

This week had been a blast, and here are the things I am grateful for:

Dec 20th - Dec 26th

1. I am grateful for my braces that has been doing really great so far. 
 - I received the news from my orthodontist that my braces would be coming off after 4 months, and I am extremely grateful for that.

2. I am grateful for everyone who joined my giveaway on my official book/fashion/food/beauty blog 

3. I am grateful for all the Christmas presents I received from my cousins and siblings. 
- I can't thank you enough for all you've literally given me. *hugs*

4. I am grateful for hot chocolate and tea for warming me up on this cold December.
- I've been literally shivering because of the cold lately

5. I am grateful for the Christmas scented candles that make my room smell deliciously Christmasy and as well as keeping my room a bit warmer.

6. I am grateful for the new glasses
- Although they give me head aches, they have made my eye sight clearer. 

7. I am also grateful that I only have to continue my "patching" for my amblyopia condition for one more month. 

You don't need to think really hard to be grateful for something. Look around you and you'll find things you're thankful you have with you. 

Be grateful, even for the small things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment