Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year of 2011

It's not technically 2011 here yet. an hour or so.

I have already written my New Year's Resolution.
Have you all written yours?

I am not going to post them here though.
but I am going to tell you what it involves.
obviously my future.
They are my goals in different words.

I do plan on spending my in utter bliss. I plan on spending the rest of my life in utter bliss. If I get tired of it, I will conjure up some dramatic scene that will fill the need for something extremely annoying. But no one will want anything that is extremely annoying.

Every Year is different than the other.
They are different in their own way.
For some it may suck, For some it may be the best, For some it was extremely annoying. (I use extremely annoying alot -.-)
With every person its different in their own way.

Think of things you've done this year that you want to fix.
Think of things you'll improve next year.

I really hope everyone had a great 2010.
Because I did. It was very achieving for me. It was the year I achieved most of the Goals I never knew I had.
I wish you all a Happy New Year.
Hope this year you'll be filled Happiness!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment