Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vegetarian. A week. A month

I woke up this morning feeling completely lost and not so much in the mood.
I wasn't hungry for breakfast, so I just did the things that needed to be done, and when I got hungry, I ate. I had a bowl of cereal.
As I was eating my cereal. What if I try to be a vegetarian for a day. Then I thought, perhaps a week or a month.

So I decided that I will be a vegetarian for a week or month, we'll see how long I last.

My reasons for choosing this:
- it makes me feel healthy and good about myself
- prevent different types of diseases, and cancer
- it is mostly my choice.
- helps get to your ideal weight

If I last a week. Then I'll do a month. If a month, why not continue. I could just eat meat once every week or so.

This is obviously for my ideal weight and body. Being healthy is one of my aspects of my ideal body. I want to be and feel healthy, and healthy I will be and feel.


Sent from my iPhone ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

No comments:

Post a Comment