Saturday, March 20, 2010

not for long

it is March 20th 2010...3months since i started my weight loss journey.

and i started with 84kg
nothing came to me, just a few opportunities that lasted only a week.
thats one reason why im still the same.
the other is because of the amount of stress that i have because of uni.
im still learning to work hard and have fun at the same time, because i know it will be much easier for me to deal with things.

now that i have a dog, i can have fun with it, but since i got him, i've had this bad, guilty feeling in me that causes more stress and bad mood swings. I can't get rid of him so i try to have fun and ignore that feeling. I bought him so that i can have a companion when ever i feel left out. but his not staying in the same house as me( parents) so it wont be able to work out that way. but i know some good will.

My weight now is now 83 kg
thats actually great news
make small things a big deal and you'll get more of it

thank you thank you thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment